Sunday, March 2, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites

Alright folks, these are amaze-BALLS & HEALTHY! Literally, they are peanut butter cookie dough balls of pure goodness. Let me know what you think of them!

Ingredients: ½ cup oats, 2 tbsp PB2, 6 pitted dates, 3 tbsp coconut oil, ¾ tsp vanilla, ¼ cup carob chips

Blend oats to make a flour. Add in everything except the carob chips. Blend until dough like texture. Remove from blender and fold in carob chips with spoon. Roll into bite size balls. Freeze. Enjoy.


I used mini semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the carob chips because I couldn’t’ find them at the regular grocery store (darn!). And you have to let them freeze for at least a couple hours before eating them (otherwise they just aren't as good). I used my nutribullet for all the blending. The recipe makes approximately 10 small dough balls....I've made two batches already - one of which I doubled the recipe....Whoops!! I could seriously pop all of them in my mouth, they are THAT good!  

 photo cfb34a1c-adba-4f64-a423-6e7319aea683.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment