Wednesday, July 2, 2014

eShakti - Women's Fashion Review

Have you heard of eShakti women's clothing? I hadn't until about two weeks ago when I received an email asking if I would be interested in reviewing them and writing about my thoughts on the women's fashion line. Oh, and they threw in a free clothing item. =) I was so excited, my first surprise email asking for me to review something. YAY!

Here is a little background about the company: eShakti is ranked number one in women's custom clothing. They can make fashion items to fit you, the customer, based on your size and style! They also have standard sizes, everything from 0-36W. Check them out on their website here.

I immediately went on their website to see what they were all about. I have to admit, it is not my style. At all. I love the layout of the website, it's ease of navigation, and all the clothes are bright and fun. I felt like the clothes were a bit to "old lady-ish" if you will, and "girly" for me. I had a hard time picking a clothing item that I loved so when I saw the floral embellished white cotton tank, I figured it would be the closest to my style as it was going to get. I was really excited about it because I could really use a new tank top in this summer California heat, and I don't have much white in my wardrobe (maybe because of my messy boys). Here are some pictures of the shirt.


The shirt retails for $54.95, which is high for the type of shirt it is, in my opinion. It is pretty cute but the fit isn't the best. The top of the shirt is a little to tight for me and hugs my armpits. And the chest part could be bigger too. Then the bottom half of the shirt is really flowy and poofy (are these even words I'm using, lol) which is cute but side view, makes me look bigger than I am. 

Overall, I am grateful and appreciative that I had the opportunity to review eShakti. I love the concept of custom clothes for women, depending on their sizes & figures. But I have to say, I probably won't be visiting their site anytime soon - maybe in 20 years! =) 


 photo cfb34a1c-adba-4f64-a423-6e7319aea683.jpg
Disclaimer: I was provided with a complementary shirt courtesy of eShakti.  I was asked to give an honest review and I was not required to provide a positive review, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment