Monday, June 23, 2014

What's on the Menu # 3

Happy Monday everyone. Don't you just love Monday's? I sure don't.... especially after this past weekend that was full of junk food! I had Chick Fil A, Papa John's, and In N Out..... need I say more?

I'm in a much needed detox mode this week....who's with me? Here is what's on the menu this week for dinners.... All of these recipes are Advocare Friendly.... HEALTHY & CLEAN! =)

Monday: Sweet & Sour Chicken: I haven't tried this one before but it looks really good! My boys are napping now so after I'm done blogging, I am going to start marinating the chicken. I will serve the chicken over brown rice.

Tuesday: Zucchini Ravioli w/Ground Turkey & Spinach: Again, I haven't tried this one before (my husband is going to be so happy that I'm making new meal options!) but it caught my eye!

Wednesday: Leftovers. Mason has a swim class at 4:30 on Wednesday's so I will probably not feel like making a gourmet meal - leftovers it is!

Thursday: Andrew has a hockey game around dinner time so the kids and I will have some brown rice pasta with a clean marinara sauce before we go watch daddy play. Quick and easy!

Friday: Turkey Burgers w/ Grilled Veggies: Veggies on the BBQ are amazing!!! We have turkey burgers a lot around our house. To season our burgers, I use a little of the following: salt, pepper, lemon pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce!

Saturday: Not 100% sure yet depending on our weekend plans, but if we are around the house, I will make a chicken stir fry..... this recipe is amazing! And if we aren't home, I will have the healthiest option available =)

Sunday: Lemon Garlic Chicken Bake: I haven't tried this recipe yet but I love lemon and garlic so it has to be tasty. I will serve this with some veggie - broccoli probably.

I hope everyone enjoys their week and makes healthy eating choices! =)


 photo cfb34a1c-adba-4f64-a423-6e7319aea683.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment