Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Treat Yourself Tuesday

Linking up with my advo-buddy Becky over at Olives 'n' Wine for a Treat Yourself Tuesday post.

This past week has been a busy one (just like every other one). Being a mom it's hard to treat yourself but I managed to get a little of that in this week. Since it was my birthday a couple weeks ago, I had some extra spending money and where did I go??? LuLu of course =) I got myself a cute pair of shorts for this hot weather. Check them out. AND, they are reversible!



Along with my shorts, I also painted my toes (I know, boring) and treated myself to some york peppermint patties! =)


 photo cfb34a1c-adba-4f64-a423-6e7319aea683.jpg

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Lu-Lu!!!! Shorts are cuuuuttteeee!!

    What a treat indeed!! Please send some of your warm weather to the DC area!
    I am tired of wearing my down coat and cold gear to run :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would GLADLY send you some warm weather in return for some cold, or even SNOW! haha...... It is going to be in the 90's Thurs and Fri here.... Guess that means I will be going to the beach! it's just too weird that it's March though =/

      Delete