Wednesday, June 10, 2015

March 2015 Stitch Fix Review # 7 (Maternity)

Wow, so I am super late with this Stitch Fix review. This was my first MATERNITY fix, yes they have such a thing. I was around 14 weeks when I received it so don't think my belly is still this small. =)

[one] Rune - Kiley Maternity Ankle Zip Legging. These leggings were super cute and cozy, however, being that the rest of my pregnancy will be filled with beach and water play dates, I just couldn't keep them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who will be pregnant in the winter months because they are very cute, especially with the zipper on the ankle and very comfortable.
Verdict: Sent Back

[two] Papermoon - Mauna Kimono. I requested for a kimono that would be easy to layer over some maternity tanks and this is exactly what I was hoping for. I love the bright colors and pattern, how could I say no? =)
Verdict: Kept


[three] Gilli - Astra Sleeveless Maxi Dress. The fit of this dress was good, but I wasn't all-in on this one. I am not a huge fan of long dresses on me (maybe because I am so short), so unless I absolutely couldn't live without it, or the price was on point, I couldn't keep it. 
Verdict: Sent Back

[four] Loveappella Maternity - Plumeria Mixed Material Maternity Top. This top was definitely my style but if only it was a little shorter in the back. I didn't like the appearance of wearing a "shirt-dress" with this one. Other than the length, it was super cute. 
Verdict: Sent Back


[five] Pixley - Colibri Heart Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse. Seriously? A blouse for the summer AND while being pregnant? No, thank you. Plus, the fit of this shirt had ZERO stretch to it so it probably would have fit only for a couple days...ugh, I hate gaining all my weight in my top half of my body. 
Verdict: Sent Back

That's it folks. Stay tuned because I have another fix set to arrive on Saturday!!! My note to my stylist for this round was to include a long, pendant-like necklace, and summery tops. Of course I reminded them that I am preggo and live in sunny, hot, So Cal. =) 

Want to get your very own Stitch Fix??? Click on the LINK HERE and give it a try. Fill out your own style profile now and then schedule your fix whenever you would like. Then you will receive five items delivered to your home for only $20. The best part is that you can apply that $20 to any items that you keep. It's so much fun! 

 photo cfb34a1c-adba-4f64-a423-6e7319aea683.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment